Location: Gurgaon or Mumbai
Subsidiary: Rohlig India pvt ltd
- Expansion and further development of the core business of Röhlig, the focus to be on the expansion of the responsible Australia India Trade Lane and on customers in the categories preferably Gold and Platinum Customers.
- Develop Australia Trade Lane via locally generated sales as well as help to develop and maintain existing accounts with the counterparts.
- To work on all the Air/Ocean products and logistics solutions; this includes both the acquisition/coordination of new business and the expansion of existing business within the framework of the specified corporate strategy.
- Development of a trust-based, effective and efficient cooperation between India - Australia Trade Lane for both import/export movements. .
- Knowledge transfer for the assigned trade lane; communication of strengths, weaknesses, USP's and products to the organization
- Independently preparing, organizing, implementing and following up on national and international sales trips and marketing campaigns between India & Australia
- Independent preparation, organization and follow-up of regular reviews with the Australia Trade Lane partner with the aim of continuous growth of the Australia - India Trade Lane
- Market analyses and competitive monitoring with the aim of deriving profitable and sustainable measures (positive GP and EBIT effect)
- Early identification of market and product trends; development and implementation of measures, primarily decided by customers for India Australia trade lane (in cooperation with product management).
- Lead the execution of RFQ's, i.e. create the strategy, roadmap and executive steps required to win customers and proactively support product, tender, & operations.
- Initiating and leading the implementation of an internal and external Continuous Improvement Process in the area of responsibility.
- Correct, accurate and efficient application of the computer systems used (CRM NOW and CRM Application)
- Responsible for monthly TL report
- Additional tasks on instruction of the reporting manager
Skills & qualification required
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 8 years working experience in Freight Forwarding/ Logistics industry
- Strong air and ocean product knowledge, working experience in air & ocean operations
- Fluent in English language, both verbal and written
What you can expect
Working at Röhlig means to live internationality: Every day staff members around the world cooperate on developing logistics solutions for their customers. Smart minds with drive encounter numerous opportunities to play a vital role in this process. Flat hierarchies, a pleasant and friendly work environment, considerable opportunities for personal development and long-term career planning provide the basis for your success.
- On job training
- Flexible work conditions.
- We offer a competitive remuneration package which includes allowance and attractive incentive for successful candidate.
We look forward to meeting you!
Head - HR
Rohlig India Private Limited