IMPACT ON LOGISTICS OPERATIONS IN RUSSIA AND UKRAINE
Due to the uncertainties of the current situation we have made the decision to suspend our China to Europe rail services immediately.
Do you have goods that need to be shipped quickly but cost-effectively between Europe and Asia? In that case Our Rail Solution is the right choice. We offer regular rail connections from Europe to China and from China to Europe for FCL and LCL shipments. We serve both the North Corridor (Trans-Siberian Route) and the South Corridor (New Silk Road).
Faster than sea freight, cheaper than airfreight North Rail transport is a safe, environmentally friendly, flexible and reliable transportation alternative.
- Assurance of stable fares regardless of fluctuations in fuel prices
- Short transit times
- Environmentally friendly, safe, reliable and flexible transportation
- Regular intermodal connections Europe-China/ China-Europe (FCL & LCL)
- Company–owned office on Poland’s Eastern border with access to wide railway system
- Covering also Chinese Inland origins/destinations
- Extensive Röhlig-Network in both the country of departure and destination with experts to ensure smooth handling including all transport and customs clearance
The tool to track your consignment – Röhlig Real Time
Track and trace is key in air freight if you want to manage your logistics network efficiently. That’s why Röhlig offers digital solutions for your logistics needs. Our track & trace system Röhlig Real Time, which is intuitive to use, gives you an overview of the status of your orders. You can easily export data as an Excel sheet, which you can then share with others. Regardless of whether you’re in the office or on the move around the world: Röhlig Real Time is optimised for various mobile end devices – desktop, tablet or smartphone. So you always know the status of your freight.