Location: India (Mumbai Corporate office or Delhi / Gurgaon)
Subsidiary: Rohlig Logistics India Pvt Ltd
- Controlling and monitoring the effectiveness of the local Operations processes and ensuring they adhere to the minimum standard as set by the GOP team.
- Monitor Data integrity reports for adherence to the GOP standard. Where the country /Branches are not meeting the requirement carry out root cause analysis and training to ensure further improvement.
- Monitors the results of the Global KPIS and take action to remedy gaps and make improvements to reach the KPI.
- Development of operational directives & process standards, e.g. manuals, SOPs, calculation standards, reporting standards, global forms, …
- Report trends and non-compliance to KPI’s and Minimum requirements to relevant management and implement action or training to improve compliance.
- Create Overseas Organization Codes in CW1,Train sales support for creating Quotations in CW1.
- Support end to end Tender Management process starting from Review - Tender Launch – Post RFQ update and analysis.
- Ensure clarity of customer business requirements by engaging Account Owner
- Analyze tender and involve right internal stakeholders, and review/validate information received from the internal stakeholders.
- Oversee the entire RFQ process which includes the development of response format/pricing matrix/responding to queries as well as timely submission of RFQ to GTM /bid owners.
- Support and maintain Tender Radar/Tender Dashboard/Updates on submitted Tenders and TM Performance Reports to provide analytical information enabling the stakeholders to offer competitive pricing and solutions to win the business.
- Good knowledge of freight forwarding business and products , minimum Graduation with Eight years of experience
- Good analytical skills with regard to discover business potential with existing global and local accounts
- Engage with stakeholders at high level, motivate and coordinate people remotely.
- Structured work approach and ability to deal with complex data and MIS, CW1
- Result Driven person. Understanding processes and customer needs
- Ability to communicate effectively in English/ (other local language), both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent user skills for MS Office, especially Power point.
- Can prove a high operational process expertise and affinity towards IT solutions.
What you can expect?
In India, our team of 100 experts provides its services from 14 locations. Working at Röhlig means to live internationality: Every day staff members around the world cooperate on developing logistics solutions for their customers. Smart minds with drive encounter numerous opportunities to play a vital role in this process. Flat hierarchies, a pleasant and friendly work environment, considerable opportunities for personal development and long-term career planning provide the basis for your success.
- On job training
- 5-days work
- We offer a competitive remuneration package which includes allowance and attractive Sales incentive for successful candidate.
We look forward to meeting you!
Your contact person:
Head - HR
Rohlig India Private Limited
Office # 608 & 609, Tower D, Times Square Building, Andheri Kurla Road, Marol, Anderi East, Mumbai - 400059