Location: Atlanta, GA
Subsidiary: Rohlig USA LLC
Plan and carry out direct sales activities to help attain new accounts in accordance with agreed sales and business plans. Work with Sales Representatives, Sales Managers, Dept. Managers, and VP of Sales to help grow revenue and exceed targets by promoting and selling our business and driving sales activity through a designated territory while using discretion and independent judgment.
Sales and Business Development
- Maintain, breed and develop existing customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods.
- Assist with sales campaigns and events in conjunctions with local and overseas partners.
- Provide Information and negotiation of rates for maintenance of the branch tariff.
- Preparation of correspondence needing neat presentation as requested by sales department.
- Be compliant will all regulations prescribed by USA Customs/IATA/TSA/FMC and other governing bodies.
- Offer sales support for future sales offices in remote locations.
- Quoting of freight costs to customers/agents through computer system.
- Respond and follow up on sales inquiries and leads using appropriate methods.
- Follow up on quotes and marketing material.
Client and Supplier Management
- Client Management of allocated customers using established tools with a view to achieving and exceeding targets
- Weekly follow up with new clients after their first shipments
- Deployment of information about all contracts with customers and suppliers to all parties
- Ensure that any client entertainment activities are carried out in a professional and responsible manner to ensure the continuing good name of Rohlig USA
- Ensure customer requests/complaints are completed in a timely manner and to the highest possible service level
- Prevent recurrences and eradicate identified issues
- Adhere to client service level agreements
- Resolves discrepancies, while keeping record of discrepancies via the Innovations and Incidents Management (IIM) to ensure compliance
- Monitor competitor activity and industry trends
- Assist in the production of monthly statistical sales reports
- Update and maintain all relevant information about customers and sales activities on CRM, Enterprise/EDI
- Attend meetings with sales team members if applicable
- Attend training to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills if applicable
- Prepare standard operating procedure
- High school graduate. Some college or certifications preferred
- Familiarity with freight forwarding procedures, regulations & departments is preferred
- Essentially 2-4 years of industry related experience is preferred
- Excellent Customer Services skills
- Proven Sales and Business selling ability
- Highly motivated and results driven
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Strong administrative & analytical skills
- Strong Microsoft Office knowledge
- Demonstrates outstanding people skills
- Determines best customer solutions
- Business savvy and customer driven
What you can expect
Working at Röhlig means to live internationality: Every day staff members around the world cooperate on developing logistics solutions for their customers. Smart minds with drive encounter numerous opportunities to play a vital role in this process. Flat hierarchies, a pleasant and friendly work environment, considerable opportunities for personal development and long-term career planning provide the basis for your success.
As a family-owned business we strive to be employee orientated and offer a comprehensive benefits package with a focus on your wellbeing.
- This package includes full health insurance (medical, dental, and vision), life insurance, disability, and pet insurance.
- Röhlig offers competitive compensation, 401k with employer match, PTO (you even get your birthday off too!), and a highly dynamic global work environment.
We look forward to meeting you!