Location: India (Mumbai , Gurgaon, Kolkata, Chennai ,Ahmedabad, Baroda and Bangalore)
Subsidiary: Rohlig Logistics India Pvt Ltd
- Achieve volume and revenue targets.
- Ensure adherence to sales KPIs.
- Strict usage of CRM for all sales activities.
- Ensure sales leads disseminated are actioned & feedback provided within specified time
- Adhere to procedures for Sales as defined in Quality Handbook.
- Create customer SOPs to enhance service levels
- Ensure Opportunity Manager is updated at all times with all information
- Ensure job profitability is achieved through active consultation with Manager –Airfreight & Sea freight.
- Focus on opportunities and evolve strategies for enhancement of Project Logistics business
- Get customer’s credit requirements processed as per prescribed limits and credit lines in line with Global KPIs
- Escalate to Sales Manager and Product Heads in the event of any Claims and Cargo discrepancies per prescribed procedures.
- Represent Rohlig in trade shows / exhibitions at the location basis instructions from SM / National Sales Manager.
- Awareness of statutory requirements and work within the norms of the company and institutions
- Keep updated on latest market developments in your location and awareness of competitor activities
- Communication – provides both verbal and written information in a timely , clear and concise manner
- Challenges self & others to achieve extra ordinary results , striving for best in class.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in Freight Forwarding/ Logistics industry
- Strong air and ocean product knowledge.
- Fluent in English language, both verbal and written
What you can expect?
In India, our team of experts provides its services from 14 locations. Working at Röhlig means to live internationality: Every day staff members around the world cooperate on developing logistics solutions for their customers. Smart minds with drive encounter numerous opportunities to play a vital role in this process. Flat hierarchies, a pleasant and friendly work environment, considerable opportunities for personal development and long-term career planning provide the basis for your success.
- On job training
- Flexible work conditions.
- We offer a competitive remuneration package which includes allowance and attractive incentive for successful candidate.
We look forward to meeting you!
Your contact person:
Head - HR
Rohlig India Private Limited
Office # 608 & 609, Tower D, Times Square Building, Andheri Kurla Road, Marol, Anderi East, Mumbai - 400059