Subsidiary: Röhlig Vietnam Ltd.
- Responsible for securing new customers, and maintaining and developing existing accounts
- Find and develop qualified leads (cold calling), convert them through the sales process into prospects and customers
- Regular client visit to validate our service levels and develop new revenue streams
- Meet and exceed target set in terms of contributing and generating revenue
- Set-up and execute customer SOP for ensuring operating procedure meets customer expectations
- Promote the services and products of all entities, and coordinate sales efforts with other department sales
- Minimum 3-5 years Sales experience in Freight Forwarding/ Logistics; experienced in business with Germany, France is preferable
- Highly motivated individual with a strong product knowledge in import/export ocean (NVOCC) and air, and selling experience of value-added service 3PL solution
- Ability to communicate effectively in English and Malay, both verbally and in writing. Mandarin an advantage
- Knowledge of personal computers, including Microsoft Word and Excel software
- Applicant must be eligible to work in Indonesia legally
What you can expect?
Working at Röhlig means to live internationality: Every day staff members around the world cooperate on developing logistics solutions for their customers. Smart minds with drive encounter numerous opportunities to play a vital role in this process. Flat hierarchies, a pleasant and friendly work environment, considerable opportunities for personal development and long-term career planning provide the basis for your success.
Interested parties please email your resume with current & expected salary and earliest available date to :
Ms. Stephanie Vineeta
Regional HR Manager
Röhlig Vietnam Ltd.
61A-63A Vo Van Tan Street, District 3
Room B, 4th Floor, the Linco Building
Ho Chi Minh City
We look forward to meeting you!