How much does it cost to ship to China?
Shipping rates vary widely, not only by country of origin and destination but also by the ports or airports selected and the preferred shipping option. Röhlig operates in a variety of ports and airports around the world, enabling you to ship your cargo to China for the best freight rates, as FCL (Full Container Load), LCL (Less than Container Load), or air freight.
All you need to do is to select your preferred shipping method, calculate your freight, and let our experts take care of your cargo!
- Consolidated services
- Charter services
- Express and courier services
- Project cargo
- Special cargo
- Temperature controlled / refrigerated goods
- Dangerous goods
- Transport Insurance
- Cargo tracking and management platform Röhlig Real Time
- Ground transportation: LTL, FTL, Rail Solutions, Intermodal Solutions
- Incoterms: EXW, FCA, FAS, FOB, CFR, CIF, DAP, DPU, CPT, CIP, DDP
Our airports in China
- Nanjing Lukou International Airport (NKG), Nanjing
- Shanghai Pudong International Airport (PVG), Shanghai
- Dalian Zhoushuizi International Airport (DLC), Dalian
- Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK), Beijing
- Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport (SZX), Shenzhen
- Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport (CAN), Guangzhou
- Hong Kong International Airport (HKG), Hong Kong