Calulo-Röhlig Energy Logistics, a JV between Calulo Renewable Energy and Röhlig-Grindrod, has been established as a logistics service provider within the South African energy sector. This company is a mini centre of excellence which is able to provide best practice and solutions to the energy market.
As a 51% black-owned and managed company, coupled with being a level 2 BEE contributor, we bring with us a strong and empowered portfolio of complimentary and successful logistics and service based companies affiliated with the Calulo Group and Röhlig-Grindrod.
Our vision is to provide a full wrap logistics offering to project Developers and EPC companies alike. Our mission centres on the following key aspects;
- Delivering customised solutions
- Investing in technology and people
- Providing end-to-end supply chain services through an efficient global network
- Complying with applicable statutory and regulatory requirements
- Enhancing profitability
We plan on developing the market through;
- constant engagement with our partners;
- constant engagement with EPCs through our partners;
- constant engagement with OEMs;
- marketing our services and differentiating factors, and
- enhancing relationships with key decision makers at the Department of Energy
The team is currently at early stages of market penetration with the focus being predominately on targeting Wind, Solar PV and Concentrated Solar power projects. Not withstanding any form of hydro or biomass projects that we could also get involved in.