Location: Kwun Tong, Hong Kong
Subsidiary: Röhlig Hong Kong Ltd.
- Responsible for securing new customers, and maintaining and developing existing accounts.
- Find and develop qualified leads (cold calling), convert them through the sales process into prospects and customers.
- Regular client visit to validate our service levels and develop new revenue streams.
- Meet and exceed target set in terms of contributing and generating revenue.
- Set-up and execute customer SOP for ensuring operating procedure meets customer expectations.
- Promote the services and products of all entities, and coordinate sales efforts with other department sales.
- Minimum 3 years Sales experience in Freight Forwarding/ Logistics; experienced in business with Germany, France is preferable.
- Highly motivated individual with a strong product knowledge in import/export ocean (NVOCC) and air, and selling experience of value-added service 3PL solution.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English and Chinese, both verbally and in writing. Mandarin an advantage.
- Knowledge of personal computers, including Microsoft Word and Excel software.
Applicant must be eligible to work in Hong Kong legally.
What you can expect?
Working at Röhlig means to live internationality: Every day staff members around the world cooperate on developing logistics solutions for their customers. Smart minds with drive encounter numerous opportunities to play a vital role in this process. Flat hierarchies, a pleasant and friendly work environment, considerable opportunities for personal development and long-term career planning provide the basis for your success.
Interested parties please email your resume with current & expected salary and earliest available date to :
Ms. Vien Cheung
HR & Administration Manager - Greater China
Röhlig Hong Kong Ltd.
Unit 1101-1106,11/F Westley Square
48 Hoi Yuen Road, Kwun Tong
Kowloon (Hong Kong)
We look forward to meeting you!