Subsidiary: Röhlig Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- Ensuring consol and shipment is registered in EDI /Operational System
- Provide complete and necessary information to internal/external suppliers to arrange pick up with optimum efficiency
- Ensures if Cargo is hazardous that systems and documents are completely correct and all stakeholders are advised of the hazardous Nature
- Providing customers with pick-up and delivery information and ensuring speedy response to clients’ (internal/external) needs
- Send booking confirmation to shipper /supplier where required
- Ensures all required documents are received from Supplier and where required scanned into EDI
- Expedites Export customs clearance and security formalities (where required) in line with local legislative requirements
- Confirms shipped on board and initiates tracking/tracing of cargo and reporting to stakeholders of any missing/delayed cargo
- Solving problems, as quickly and efficiently as possible, while reporting any discrepancies and customer complaints as SER’s with a view to preventing recurrence
- Liaising with suppliers (agents, carriers, overseas agents) regarding any delays or issues. Liaising with supervisor and/or colleagues on matters, keeping him/her informed where necessary
- Handling Claims and Cargo discrepancies per prescribed procedures QP 300
- Ensure customer and agent Invoicing and financial cost processing (local, overseas, commissions), are completed within the required time frames and in accordance with the company’s Global business objectives
- Send Pre alert to overseas office/ agent in line with Global Business Objective (within 5 days of sailing)
- Adheres to Global process standards in their daily work to ensure they deliver a high quality customer experience to all customers, internal & external
- Ensures that in their daily work system usage is optimized in order to increase the productivity and efficiency
- Adheres to minimum quality management standard to which the company is committed (currently ISO 9001:2008) and ensures all work carried out is compliant with pertinent regulatory/compliance requirements
- Adhere to the company procedures regarding workplace health & safety
Minimum 3-5 + years of related work or industry experience
- In depth knowledge of Import Sea/Airfreight operations
- Excellent knowledge of Sea/Airfreight Dangerous Goods legislation
- Good geographical knowledge
- Knowledge of claims handling procedures
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High level of accuracy
- Highly motivated
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Good user knowledge of MS Office, preferably Experience in Cargosoft/EDI
- Applicant must be eligible to work in Singapore legally
What you can expect?
Working at Röhlig means to live internationality: Every day staff members around the world cooperate on developing logistics solutions for their customers. Smart minds with drive encounter numerous opportunities to play a vital role in this process. Flat hierarchies, a pleasant and friendly work environment, considerable opportunities for personal development and long-term career planning provide the basis for your success.
Interested parties please email your resume with current & expected salary and earliest available date to :
Ms. Stephanie Vineeta / Ms. Diandra Frances
Röhlig Singapore Pte. Ltd.
67 Ubi Avenue 1
#06-01 Starhub Green
We look forward to meeting you!