Location: Tsing Yi , Hong Kong
Subsidiary: Röhlig Hong Kong Ltd.
- Response to customer's needs in timely manner in effective communication
- Ensure timely invoicing, internal expense report and month-end closing
- Inventory Management for responsible Customer’s
- Administer the in and out records
- Control stock distribution with internal and external parties
- 1 - 2 year(s) 3rd parties logistics firm experiences, customer services and PRC coordination. (Fresh graduates will also be considered)
- Knowledge in warehouse operation is an advantage
- F.5 / DSE or above. Diploma in Logistics Management or Inventory Management is an advantage.
- Hands-on computer skills (Proficiency in MS Office Application)
- A good team player (Initiative, independent & willing to work under pressure & overtime)
- Good command of written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin
- More experienced will be considered as Senior Logistics Coordinator
- Applicant must be eligible to work in Hong Kong legally
What you can expect?
Working at Röhlig means to live internationality: Every day staff members around the world cooperate on developing logistics solutions for their customers. Smart minds with drive encounter numerous opportunities to play a vital role in this process. Flat hierarchies, a pleasant and friendly work environment, considerable opportunities for personal development and long-term career planning provide the basis for your success.
Interested parties please email your resume with current & expected salary and earliest available date to :
Ms. Vien Cheung
HR & Administration Manager - Greater China
Röhlig Hong Kong Ltd.
Unit 1101-1106,11/F Westley Square
48 Hoi Yuen Road, Kwun Tong
Kowloon (Hong Kong)
We look forward to meeting you!