Subsidiary: Röhlig Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- To provide quality liaison services between clients, overseas agents, suppliers and partners, and inter-office departments, whilst supporting Sales/Operations where appropriate, with a view to achieving and exceeding targets set in terms of quality of service and client retention
- Ensure customer data in all operational systems and Customer Operating Procedures (COPs) are correct and communicated to operational departments
- Facilitate client implementation which includes but is not limited to:
- Implement and improve Customer’s Operational Procedures
- Ensure that customer’s requirements are being fulfilled
- Ensure customer’s key performance indicators are being fulfilled
- Pro-actively help to take actions to improve customer experience
- Conduct or participate on review meetings with the customer
- Manage customer master data and contracts:
- Ensure customer details are updated in all operational systems used
- Ensure client rates are updated
- Coordination of Import/ Export operations where required according to customer requirements
- Plan import transports where required:
- Receive forwarding order
- Check credit limits
- Plan specific route and voyage
- Inform partner of requirements to load
- Plan and manage customer service operations:
- Handle customer inquiries
- Manage events and incidents, escalate exceptions
- Good knowledge of freight forwarding operational processes, min. two years of experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to find efficient solutions for the customer
- Customer service driven attitude, good telephone manner with proficiency
- Ability to understand and improve processes and IT system settings in order to understand and map complex customer requirements
- Highly motivated, pro-active attitude, takes preventive actions with the goal of customer retention
- Co-operative working style, informs related departments pro-actively
- Ability to communicate effectively in English/ (other language), both verbally and in writing
- Applicant must be eligible to work in Singapore legally
What you can expect?
Working at Röhlig means to live internationality: Every day staff members around the world cooperate on developing logistics solutions for their customers. Smart minds with drive encounter numerous opportunities to play a vital role in this process. Flat hierarchies, a pleasant and friendly work environment, considerable opportunities for personal development and long-term career planning provide the basis for your success.
Interested parties please email your resume with current & expected salary and earliest available date to :
Ms. Stephanie Vineeta / Ms. Diandra Frances
Röhlig Singapore Pte. Ltd.
67 Ubi Avenue 1
#06-01 Starhub Green
We look forward to meeting you!