Location: Elk Grove Village, Il.
Subsidiary: Röhlig USA, LLC
Country: United States
- Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cable, operating systems, and appropriate software.
- Maintain record of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial action taken, and installation activities.
- Confer with users, and conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems and to provide technical assistance and support.
- Develop training materials and procedures, and/or train users in the proper use of hardware and software
- Refer major hardware or software problems or defective products to vendors or technicians for service.
- Order, setup and supply users and branches with IT hardware
- Answer users' inquiries regarding computer software and hardware operation to resolve problems.
- Troubleshoot local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), and Internet systems
- Willingness to travel to branch offices in the USA
- Mobile device management
- PC/Printer installations
- First level support to employees
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in infrastructure and/or help desk support
- Experience troubleshooting and resolving issues remotely and in the field
- Excellent knowledge of IT peripherals (PCs, Laptops, Printers, Mobile Devices)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Understand complex problems and is able to resolve them independently
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Products (Windows and MS office), Outlook
- Excellent English skills, both written and verbal
- Customer oriented
- Ability to work independently/self- starter
- Problem solver
- Willingness to travel approximately 10% within the United States
What you can expect?
Play a vital role in this process. Flat hierarchies, a pleasant and friendly work environment, considerable opportunities for personal development and long-term career planning provide the basis for your success.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and motivation letter to:
Mrs. Kim Keck
Human Resources Manager
Rohlig USA, LLC | 1601 Estes Avenue | Elk Grove Village IL 600007