Location: Bremen (or any other European Röhlig office)
Subsidiary: Röhlig Logistics GmbH & Co. KG
We are looking for a support function within the global sales team to facilitate our customer retention and growth.
Within the role of the Global Account Coordinator we offer you the possibility to place own ideas, design processes and extend your sales experience working closely with the Global Key Account Manager (GKAM) and customers.
- Developing new business potential in cooperation with the GKAM on the existing customer portfolio
- Coordinate promotional activities such as webinars/trainings for customers
- Preparation and coordination of tenders together with the Global Tender Team and GKAM
- Manage offers for additional business within the global network
- Support our IT-related costumer solutions in cooperation with the Global IT teams
- Responsibility for recording all customer-relevant facts by using the CRM tool (ie.: communications, pipelines, opportunities)
- Substitute the Global Account Manager upon leave
- Deep understanding of logistics, air- and sea freight forwarding market
- Min. 3 years’ experience in the freight forwarding industry and at least 2 years customer service or key account experience
- Entrepreneurial capability: Focus on customers, think strategically & appreciate long-term development, go into detail when necessary
- Required language skills, readiness to learn, digital affinity
- Readiness to travel
- Fluent in English, another language would be an advantage
What you can expect?
Working at Röhlig means to live internationality: Every day staff members around the world cooperate on developing logistics solutions for their customers. Smart minds with drive encounter numerous opportunities to play a vital role in this process. Flat hierarchies, a pleasant and friendly work environment, considerable opportunities for personal development and long-term career planning provide the basis for your success.
Human Resources Manager
Röhlig Logistics GmbH & Co. KG
Corporate Head Office
Am Weser-Terminal 8