Position: Entry Writer
Locations: Elk Grove Village, Il.; Grapevine, TX
Subsidiary: Röhlig USA, LLC
Country: United States
- Coordination of the documentation required by US Customs and Border Protection for entry of goods into the US on behalf of importers
- Impeccable customer service
- Maintain and keep current all customs compliance documentation
- Process documents through the Company’s ABI system, obtaining Customs release and other government agency releases as appropriate.
- Review and monitor all Customs rejections, requests for information for clients and any other government agency, and other correspondence.
- Work closely with other departments to deliver high level of service to customers
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Resolves discrepancies, while keeping record of discrepancies via the Innovations and Incidents Management (IIM) to ensure compliance
- Adhere to the minimum standard to which Rohlig USA is committed (Quality ISO 9001:2015, Environmental ISO 14001:2015)
- Ability to work with demanding deadlines
- Essentially 2 years brokerage experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Must be detail oriented, thorough and accurate and have the ability to efficiently solve problems
- Knowledge of domestic and international geography including countries, major cities and ocean ports along with basic knowledge of U.S. Regulatory Laws preferred
- Ability to establish priorities and accomplish multiple tasks, must be organized
- Strong PC skills
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Work effectively via phone, fax, e-mail. Good planning and organization skills; ability to multitask and be a self-starter
- Basic knowledge of INCO terms, the Harmonized Tariff Schedule, Customs regulations and other government agency requirements
What you can expect?
Play a vital role in this process. Flat hierarchies, a pleasant and friendly work environment, considerable opportunities for personal development and long-term career planning provide the basis for your success.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and motivation letter to:
Mrs. Kim Keck
Human Resources Manager
Rohlig USA, LLC | 1601 Estes Avenue | Elk Grove Village IL 600007