Subsidiary: Röhlig Logistics GmbH & Co. KG
As part of the Corporate Head Office team “Global Finance & Business Controlling” (subunit “BI & Product Controlling”), your area of responsibilities will include the below:
- Conception, design and implementation of reports in cooperation with functional departments and our BI team
- Implementation of new controlling instruments and development of existing ones
- Responsibility for month-end-closing activities such as global product reporting, bank reporting etc.
- Extraction and evaluation of data from various sources for the preparation of financial and non-financial reports
- Participation in operational and strategic projects
- Preparation of group budget
- Owner of dedicated reports in our Business Intelligence System (SAC)
- Recommending ways of cost reduction
- University Degree or comparable education preferred but not required
- Experience in comparable position preferable
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills and a goal driven mindset
- High level of self-initiative and personal responsibility
- Sound IT knowledge, particularly in the fields of SAP CO and CO/PA (preferable), SAC Reporting & Planning (preferable), and MS Excel (must)
- Good knowledge of defining data structures
- Structured and independent working style
- Strong team spirit and communication skills
- Good English skills and willingness to work in an international team
- Willingness to travel
Was Sie erwartet
Working at Röhlig means to live internationally: Every day, team members around the world cooperate on developing logistics solutions for their customers. Smart minds with drive encounter numerous opportunities to play a vital role in this process. Flat hierarchies, a pleasant and friendly work environment, considerable opportunities for personal development and long-term career planning provide the basis for your success.
- We focus on longevity and offer an unlimited employment contract.
- We offer an attractive and performance-related remuneration package as well as monetary benefits like additional holiday payments, child-caring contribution and a company-supported pension scheme.
- Our company policy for flexible working hours and mobile working supports your personal needs in your daily routine.
- If a long-term time-out is needed, it could be arranged a 2 to 6 months’ sabbatical.
- Regular career development talks and individual training and coaching give you a base for your further professional development.
- Your modern and ergonomic work place is located in the Bremen Überseestadt, directly at the Weser river.
- Different offers by our partner awo lifebalance support you to balance family and work commitments.
- Your birthday is an additional day-off.
- You prefer riding a bicycle to the office? Take a chance getting a company bike-leasing offer through salary conversion and employer’s contribution.
- And above all: take a chance to be a part of a great team!
Human Resources Manager
Röhlig Logistics GmbH & Co. KG
Am Weser - Terminal 8