Subsidiary: Röhlig China Limited
- Responsible for securing new customers, and maintaining and developing existing accounts in Shandong Area, but no limited in this area.
- Find and develop qualified leads (cold calling), convert them through the sales process into prospects and customers.
- Regularly client visit validating our service levels and develop new revenue streams.
- Meet and exceed target set in terms of contributing and generating revenue.
- Set-up and execute customer SOP for ensuring operating procedure meets customer expectations.
- Promote the services and products of all entities, and coordinate sales efforts with other department sales.
- To work with tradeline manager & management to develop the GTA and tradeline business
- Minimum 3 years Sales experience in Freight Forwarding/Logistics; experience in Germany, France is advantage.
- Highly motivated individual with a strong product knowledge in import/export ocean (NVOCC) and air, selling experience of value-added service 3PL solution is advantage.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English and Chinese, both verbally and in writing. Mandarin an advantage.
- Knowledge of personal computers, including Microsoft Word and Excel software
- Willing to learn
- Team play spirit
- Able to give feedback to Superior
- Ability to perform a variety of tasks, often with a short notice
- We offer a competitive remuneration package which includes 13-month salary, allowance, and attractive incentive for successful candidate
- We offer attractive package to high performance candidate
- Working in Rohlig Qingdao（Legally eligible to work in Jinan, Weihai and Yantai /Dalian Office
What you can expect?
Working at Röhlig means to live internationality: Every day staff members around the world cooperate on developing logistics solutions for their customers. Smart minds with drive encounter numerous opportunities to play a vital role in this process. Flat hierarchies, a pleasant and friendly work environment, considerable opportunities for personal development and long-term career planning provide the basis for your success.
Interested parties please email your resume with current & expected salary and earliest available date to :
Ms. Cerelia Chu
HR & Administration Manager - China
Rohlig China Limited Shanghai Branch
Room 06-08, 26/F, Shanghai International Plaza
1318 North Sichuan Road, Hongkou District
200080 - Shanghai
We look forward to meeting you!