Location: Tsing Yi , Hong Kong
Subsidiary: Röhlig Hong Kong Ltd.
- Response to customer's needs in timely manner in effective communication
- Provide timely and accurate reports (Billing, Analysis reports, etc) as required.
- Inventory Management for responsible Customer’s
- Operate day to day warehouse operations and deliver standards to a high level
- Perform ad hoc project as assigned
- Min. 3 years’ experience in forwarding/warehousing field
- Higher Diploma or above level in Logistics / Supply Chain Management or equivalent
- Good Knowledge in warehouse workflow and VAS production
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Organized, detail-minded and energetic
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skill
- Applicant must be eligible to work in Hong Kong legally
What you can expect?
Working at Röhlig means to live internationality: Every day staff members around the world cooperate on developing logistics solutions for their customers. Smart minds with drive encounter numerous opportunities to play a vital role in this process. Flat hierarchies, a pleasant and friendly work environment, considerable opportunities for personal development and long-term career planning provide the basis for your success.
Interested parties please email your resume with current & expected salary and earliest available date to :
Ms. Vien Cheung
HR & Administration Manager - Greater China
Röhlig Hong Kong Ltd.
Unit 1101-1106,11/F Westley Square
48 Hoi Yuen Road, Kwun Tong
Kowloon (Hong Kong)
We look forward to meeting you!