Location: Elk Grove Village, IL
Subsidiary: Röhlig USA, LLC
Country: United States
- Assist in the production of monthly sales & sales support KPI reports
- Individual team member reporting
- Management overview reporting
- Analyze the success of sales and sales support through KPI reports
- Create positive onboarding experience of new sales & sales support team members
- Preparation of correspondence needing neat presentation as requested by sales
- Assist with sales campaigns and events in conjunctions with local and overseas partners
- CRM NOW expert to help sales & sales support team
- Ensure and coordinate great visitor experiences
- Align and collaborate with Global Marketing on all activities
- Develop local employer branding/employee marketing & communications plan for internal & external use
- Develop a marketing plan in cooperation with sales and product
- Develop and implement local communication material
- Handle local product and local trade lane marketing
- Manage internal & customer newsletter by collecting and writing articles
- Initiate and coordinate customer events and exhibitions
- Write and develop local customer case studies for promotion
- Develop and maintain local social media and web strategy including LinkedIn, Instagram Facebook, Twitter, Yammer and website
- Manage local press and media activity
- Manage third party agencies including designers, promotional, PR and media
- Select and order advertising material
- Measure and report marketing effectiveness
- Experience in Marketing and/or Communications
- Experience using MS Office, particularly PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Proficiency using CRM and campaign execution tools
- Big picture outlook as well as detail-oriented
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal direction and to deal with ambiguity
What you can expect?
Working at Röhlig means to live internationality: Every day staff members around the world cooperate on developing logistics solutions for their customers. Smart minds with drive encounter numerous opportunities to play a vital role in this process. Flat hierarchies, a pleasant and friendly work environment, considerable opportunities for personal development and long-term career planning provide the basis for your success.
As a family-owned business we strive to be employee orientated and offer a comprehensive benefits package with a focus on your wellbeing.
- This package includes full health insurance (medical, dental, and vision), life insurance, disability, and pet insurance.
- Röhlig offers competitive compensation, 401k with employer match, PTO (you even get your birthday off too!), and a highly dynamic global work environment.
We look forward to meeting you!
Human Resources Manager
Rohlig USA, LLC | 1601 Estes Avenue | Elk Grove Village IL 600007