Location: Hong Kong
Subsidiary: Rohlig Hong Kong Ltd.
- To assist securing new customers, and maintaining and developing existing accounts.
- To generate freehand business and able to develop the client base, by cold call and customer visit etc
- To generate sales leads and follow up the business opportunities with overseas office
- To prepare the customer profile, quotation and visit report
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in logistics management or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years working experience in Freight Forwarding/ Logistics industry
- Strong air and ocean product knowledge, working experience in air or ocean operations will be an advantage
- Fluent in English and Chinese, both verbally and in writing. (Mandarin is an advantage).
- Knowledge of personal computers, including Microsoft Word and Excel software
- On job sales training
- 5-days work
- We offer a competitive remuneration package which includes allowance and attractive incentive for successful candidate
What you can expect?
Working at Röhlig means to live internationality: Every day staff members around the world cooperate on developing logistics solutions for their customers. Smart minds with drive encounter numerous opportunities to play a vital role in this process. Flat hierarchies, a pleasant and friendly work environment, considerable opportunities for personal development and long-term career planning provide the basis for your success.
Interested parties please email your resume with current & expected salary and earliest available date to :
Ms. Vien Cheung
HR & Administration Manager - Greater China
Rohlig Hong Kong Ltd.
Unit 1101-1106,11/F Westley Square
48 Hoi Yuen Road
We look forward to meeting you!