Position: Senior Customs Brokerage
Location: Cranford, NJ.
Subsidiary: Röhlig USA, LLC
Country: United States
- Audit and assist team in areas of Customs Brokerage Regulations
- Pre entry review for compliance and Post entry work for rectification of duties
- Resolve problem files and implement corrective action when needed
- Escalate any unresolved issues or risks before they materially impact Rohlig
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Licensed Customs House Broker preferred
- At least 7 years’ experience as an entry writer
- Ability to work with demanding deadlines in a high pressure environment
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work independently
- Good planning and organizational skills; ability to multitask and be a self-starter
- Proven reliability
- MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint experience required
What you can expect?
Play a vital role in this process. Flat hierarchies, a pleasant and friendly work environment, considerable opportunities for personal development and long-term career planning provide the basis for your success.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and motivation letter to:
Mrs. Kim Keck
Human Resources Manager
Rohlig USA, LLC | 1601 Estes Avenue | Elk Grove Village IL 600007