Location : Roissy CDG (95)
Subsidiary: Röhlig France SAS
Röhlig France as part of the Röhlig Group was opened up in 1995 and has been very profitably grown since then. As the Managing Director you would take full responsibility for the P&L of Röhlig France and lead the country strategy including the strategic expansion in line with the global strategy of Röhlig.
- Full operational, sales & marketing, HR and Finance responsibility
- Active sales development of top country customers
- Build and maintain a cohesive management team covering 10 branches with 117 staff
- Strategically develop Röhlig within the network and with key suppliers
- Drive the development of digital offers in line with global initiatives
- Eight plus years broad experience in international freight forwarding in France
- Fluent in French and English
- Sound commercial experience and ability to spot & seize opportunities
- Leadership experience and strong communications skills
- Passionate, resilient and decisive
What you can expect?
Working at Röhlig means to live internationality: Every day staff members around the world cooperate on developing logistics solutions for their customers. Smart minds with drive encounter numerous opportunities to play a vital role in this process. Flat hierarchies, a pleasant and friendly work environment, considerable opportunities for personal development and long-term career planning provide the basis for your success.
Mrs. Ulrike Baum
Chief Human Resource Officer
Röhlig Logistics GmbH & Co. KG
Am Weser-Terminal 8
28217 Bremen | Germany