Location: Hong Kong or Shenzhen
Subsidiary: Röhlig Hong Kong Ltd. or Röhlig China Limited
- Proactively manage customers’ satisfaction and service delivery by anticipating potential problems and monitoring satisfaction
- Set-up and execute customer SOP for ensuring operating procedure to meet customer expectations
- Manage and monitor new program/solutions implementation
- Grow new business from the accounts to meet development goals
- Develop strategy to find and nurture qualified leads, convert them through the sales process into prospects and customers
- Responsible for securing potential key account customers (high value, with strategic growth opportunity), and maintaining and developing existing accounts
- Regularly client visit validating our service levels and develop new revenue streams
- Meet and exceed target set in terms of contributing and generating revenue
- Promote the services and products of all entities, and coordinate sales efforts with other department sales
- Minimum 5 years Sales experience in Freight Forwarding/ Logistics; experience in European countries is advantage
- Highly motivated individual with a strong product knowledge in import/export ocean (NVOCC) and air, selling experience of value-added service 3PL solution is advantage
- Resourceful, strong marketing and account management skills
- Excellent communication skills and enjoy being the focal point of contacts
- Ability to communicate effectively in English and Chinese (Putonghua & Cantonese), both verbally and in writing
- Strong skills in office applications especially in Microsoft Excel
- Target-oriented and ambitious
- Willing to learn, Hard-working, punctual, organized, team play spirit, able to give feedback to Superior. Ability to perform a variety of tasks, often with short notice
- Legally eligible to work in HK or Shenzhen, occasionally travelling
What you can expect?
Working at Röhlig means to live internationality: Every day staff members around the world cooperate on developing logistics solutions for their customers. Smart minds with drive encounter numerous opportunities to play a vital role in this process. Flat hierarchies, a pleasant and friendly work environment, considerable opportunities for personal development and long-term career planning provide the basis for your success.
Interested parties please email your resume with current & expected salary and earliest available date to :
Ms. Vien Cheung
HR Manager and Administration Manager - Greater China
Röhlig Hong Kong Ltd.
Unit 1101-1106, 11/F Westley Square, 48 Hoi Yuen Road
Kwun TongKowloon (Hong Kong)
We look forward to meeting you!