Subsidiary: Röhlig Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- Maintain suitable relationships with Röhlig’s customers, including: understanding the contract, scope of works and commercial rates and accuracy of billing, customer surveys, organise and execute business reviews with customers
- Manage, maintain and record all KPI meetings and actions in CW
- Achieve set portfolio and new business growth targets
- Adhere to Röhlig's account management processes and audits
- Develop or enhance supply chain services to customers focusing on innovation, efficiency, returns, safety, and service excellence. This includes depth & new business sales of Röhlig’s core & value added services of Contract Logistics, Courier, Ocean, Air and customs consultancy to the benefit of Röhlig and its customers
- Work with our Client Solutions team to streamline reporting processes and implement customer EDI interfaces
- Delivery on clients reporting requirements - Weekly, Monthly & QBR's
- Interact with Finance department and support the retrieval of outstanding payment for services
- As required, the KAM will be the conduit for all non-conformances with the client and work co-operatively with Operations to resolve in a timely manner and interact with all service streams of Warehousing, Röhlig’s NOC, Customer service, Pricing and transport departments across the nation to ensure resolution
- Lead cross-function teams for customer based projects
- Actively participate in the process of winning new business for your accounts by working with the Product Manager's and Sales teams
- Responsible for the implementation & growth of new business accounts won by the Sales department
- Develop and maintain an account development plan and strategy
- Accountable to meet or exceed targets for: profitability, cash flow - outstanding debtors and debt collection, contract renewals, organic growth - number of services and/or volumes, customer relationships, customer business review meetings and customer satisfaction levels
- Takes all practicable steps to ensure safety at work and that no action or inaction causes harm to anyone else
- Reports all hazards, accidents, near misses, or unsafe conditions to manager and records as soon as possible
- Understands and complies with Röhlig health and safety policies and guidelines
- Understands and complies with Röhlig policies and procedures
- Adheres to Röhlig global process standards in daily work to ensure a high quality customer experience is delivered to all customers, internal and external
- Behaves and performs in accordance with Röhlig company values ( Solid / Vivid / Committed ), and strives to encompass them in day to day business
- Minimum 5 + years of related work or industry experience
- Minimum 3+ years of Key Account Management and or Industry sales experience
- Tertiary qualification (logistics discipline)
- Experience leading and managing a complex supply chain business
- Experience in achieving delivery of targets
- Strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Excellent planning, time management, collaboration, decision making, organisation, presentation and negotiating skills
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with people from multi-national and diverse backgrounds
- Strong commercial and business acumen
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent time management skills
What you can expect?
Working at Röhlig means to live internationality: Every day staff members around the world cooperate on developing logistics solutions for their customers. Smart minds with drive encounter numerous opportunities to play a vital role in this process. Flat hierarchies, a pleasant and friendly work environment, considerable opportunities for personal development and long-term career planning provide the basis for your success.
Interested parties please email your resume with current & expected salary and earliest available date to :
Ms. Stephanie Vineeta
Regional HR Manager
Röhlig Singapore Pte. Ltd.
67 Ubi Avenue 1
#06-01 Starhub Green
We look forward to meeting you!