Position: Inhouse Consultant
Subsidiary: Röhlig Blue Services India private Limited
- Support internal and external users, assist with application training, and complete application testing of new releases and enhancements. Investigate and troubleshoot reported problems or initiate service request for escalation (internally and with external service providers)
- Handle customer service inquiries about the International operating software via phone, email and web meeting to provide support to users globally
- Perform training, test and documentation
- Support Cargo Wise One users via tickets and assist with their Cargo Wise One queries and training
- Ensure that all tickets are managed and resolved within the agreed target resolution times
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- Graduation and international Freight forwarding experience
- Minimum 2-3 years’ work experience in performing application support
- Previous experience of CargoWise One either as an operator or trainer
- Ability to use analytical and decision-making skills to offer options and resolve issues
- Adaptable to process and system changes, high energy and a passion for learning
- Excellent interpersonal skills, customer-centric and end-users focused
- Support worldwide customers on 24/5 shifts
- Effective communication in English language (Verbal & Written)
What you can expect?
Röhlig means to live internationality: Every day staff members around the world cooperate on developing logistics solutions for their customers. Smart minds with drive encounter numerous opportunities to play a vital role in this process. Flat hierarchies, a pleasant and friendly work environment, considerable opportunities for personal development and long-term career planning provide the basis for your success.
We look forward meeting you!
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and motivation letter to:
Closing date: Monday 31st December 2018
Röhlig Blue Services India private Limited
+91 44 45454661