Subsidiary: Röhlig Logistics GmbH & Co. KG
Leading and managing the global tender process by ensuring a high quality and successful response in order to win tenders
- Sets the strategic agenda for Global Tender Management
- Builds, develops & manages the Global Tender Management Team
- Analysis of the tender material (requirements, deadlines, volume overview etc.)
- Collect all relevant information from the respective internal departments
- Review rate levels & service concepts together with procurement and sales
- Gather and record tender feedback and inform involved parties about the outcome in order to ensure constant improvement
- Optimize work flow by implementing standard tender tools and processes (ideally by system driven automation)
- Establish a close co-operation with the sales teams, the product and procurement teams, the regional and local tender teams and other functional stakeholders
- Submit tender in time and quality as specified by customer
- Increase hit rate for Global Tenders and change approach to winning instead of just “participating”
- Deep understanding of logistics, air- and sea freight forwarding market
- Min. 5 years’ experience in the freight forwarding industry and at least 3 years’ experience in commercial, pricing or tender management functions
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build-up a strong international network
- IT-System driven approach and good understanding for automation tools, databases, etc.
What you can expect?
Working at Röhlig means to live internationality: Every day staff members around the world cooperate on developing logistics solutions for their customers. Smart minds with drive encounter numerous opportunities to play a vital role in this process. Flat hierarchies, a pleasant and friendly work environment, considerable opportunities for personal development and long-term career planning provide the basis for your success.
Human Resources Manager
Röhlig Logistics GmbH & Co. KG
Corporate Head Office
Am Weser-Terminal 8