Location: Bremen, Chicago, Hamburg
Subsidiary: Röhlig Logistics GmbH & Co. KG
- Builds on existing Allocation Management process (TPEB) to expand and implement in major east-west trades
- Identifies and develops future reports, dashboards and operational metrics that support Global SF initiatives and maturation of the global product organization
- Leads Global Rate engine implementation and enhancement
- Manages globally the Product “Global Sea Freight Initiatives” with particular focus on Allocation Management and Cargo Steering
- Functional management of the India data and reporting team to ensure data, contract management are under regular control
- Collaborates with carriers to align data and budgets as well as tracking VID commitments.
- Develop and maintain relationship at regional & global level for selected carriers including quarterly review meetings
- Active budget planning and steering of budget achievement globally
- Ensure compliance with the relevant regulations and standards (e.g. Code of Conduct, FCPA etc.)
- In-depth knowledge of Global Transportation management systems, BI tools, excel and database management for the purpose of developing FCL reports, dashboards, etc..
- Strong organizational skills, project management experience and organizing work and commitments across a global platform.
- Entrepreneurial capability: can prove strong negotiation skills, accountable, thinks strategically & appreciates a long-term development, highly engaging
- Ability to communicate effectively in English both verbally and in writing
- High competence in use of MS Office suite with focus on Excel and Access and the capacity to learn new packages and tools
- Excellent analytical skills, attention to detail
- Independent working style and able to use virtual means of communication
What you can expect?
Working at Röhlig means to live internationality: Every day staff members around the world cooperate on developing logistics solutions for their customers. Smart minds with drive encounter numerous opportunities to play a vital role in this process. Flat hierarchies, a pleasant and friendly work environment, considerable opportunities for personal development and long-term career planning provide the basis for your success.
Human Resources Manager
Röhlig Logistics GmbH & Co. KG
Corporate Head Office
Am Weser-Terminal 8