Position: Business Development Manager
Location: Kualar Lumpur
Subsidiary: Röhlig Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
- Plan and carry out direct sales activities to attain new accounts in accordance with agreed sales and business plans
- Establish Customer Development Plan to grow the target accounts (i.e. strategies to leverage existing customers into more Asia Pacific countries)
- Update relevant countries with target accounts and market knowledge information
- Perform vertical related administrative support (CRM, monthly report) for regional or global stakeholders
- Work closely with internal local, regional and global stakeholders to explore and hunt for new business opportunities
- Support internal parties to develop best possible solutions for the customers
- Assist in preparation and negotiation of bids, RFQ’s and quotations with customers
- Achieve and meet the sales budgets for the defined area for new and/ or existing business
- Develop new and prospective accounts while maintaining and growing with existing accounts
- At least 7 years experience in developing and operating in Hi-Tech Market
- Degree holder in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or related disciplines
- Strong Sales or Business Development background in Logistics, Freight Forwarding or Warehousing
- Tender processes management experience
- Excellent sales, presentation and negotiation skills
- Strong confidence and competencies in building executive level relationships
- Occasional travel is required
What you can expect?
Working at Röhlig means to live internationality: Every day staff members around the world cooperate on developing logistics solutions for their customers. Smart minds with drive encounter numerous opportunities to play a vital role in this process. Flat hierarchies, a pleasant and friendly work environment, considerable opportunities for personal development and long-term career planning provide the basis for your success.
We look forward to meeting you!
Visit our website: http://www.rohlig.com/ to learn more about our business, history and culture
If you are interested in the career opportunity stated above, please send your application letter and resume stating full details of your background, references and expected salary to (Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only):
Mr. Dickson Ooi
Röhlig Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Suite B-05-08, Level 5, Block B SkyPark @ One City, Jalan USJ 25/1 Selangor
47650 Subang Jaya