Subsidiary: Röhlig China Limited
- To assist and develop Europe Market and import in Shandong areas, but no limited in these areas
- To generate freehand business and able to develop the client base, by cold call and customer visit etc.
- To generate sales leads and follow up the business opportunities with overseas office
- To prepare the customer profile, quotation and visit report in the EDI system
- To work with tradeline manager & management to develop the GTA and tradeline business
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in logistics management or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years working experience in logistics/freight forwarder industry. (focus on Europe market and import is preferable)
- Strong air and ocean product knowledge, working experience in air or ocean operations will be an advantage.
- Fluent in both written & spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin is an advantage)
- Knowledge of personal computers, including Microsoft Word and Excel software
- Willing to learn
- Customer oriented
- Good team player
- On job sales training
- 5-days work
- We offer a competitive remuneration package which includes 13-month salary, allowance, and attractive incentive for successful candidate.
- We offer attractive package to high performance candidate.
- Working in Rohlig Qingdao Office
What you can expect?
Working at Röhlig means to live internationality: Every day staff members around the world cooperate on developing logistics solutions for their customers. Smart minds with drive encounter numerous opportunities to play a vital role in this process. Flat hierarchies, a pleasant and friendly work environment, considerable opportunities for personal development and long-term career planning provide the basis for your success.
Interested parties please email your resume with current & expected salary and earliest available date to :
Ms. Cerelia Chu
HR & Administration Manager - China
Rohlig China Limited Shanghai Branch
Room 06-08, 26/F, Shanghai International Plaza
1318 North Sichuan Road, Hongkou District
200080 - Shanghai
We look forward to meeting you!