Position: Accounts Payables
Location: Elk Grove Village, Il.
Subsidiary: Röhlig USA, LLC
Country: United States
Financial and Accounting Functions
- Posting of approved overheads and invoices for RUSA while maintaining accuracy.
- Posting cost invoices and checking vendor statements on behalf of RUSA branches.
- Ensure vendors are paid timely and accurately.
- Responsible for check runs and wires as required.
- Facilitate weekly payment runs.
- General Administration and filing duties to ensure smooth running of the department.
- Be familiar with the Rohlig USA and Rohlig Quality procedures and working instructions, and will conduct activities in accordance with established Quality Management program.
- Determine weekly cash forecast updates.
- Produce monthly aging, batch reports, and other miscellaneous accounts payable reports to Supervisor.
- Intercompany support as needed.
Client and Supplier Management
- Maintains regular contact with other departments and offices to obtain and/or convey information to correct transactions.
- Reconciliation of vendor statements.
- Provide a high level of customer service when resolving vendor invoices internally and externally.
- Keeps record of discrepancies via the Innovations and Incidents Management (IIM) to ensure compliance.
- Can accept approved invoices from the operator – payable invoices if invoice matches estimate. Differences over 10% are to be reviewed with Accounts Supervisor or CFO, or brought to the attention of the Regional VP for review.
- Address anything that deviates from standard process and escalate to supervisor/management.
- Responsible for reversals of accounts payable invoices.
- Determine when to escalate non-standard payment items to supervisors/management.
Demonstrates good interdepartmental offices relationships
Works productively despite setbacks, obstacles and work pressures, and remains optimistic, focused and controlled
Keeps management informed of area activities
Ability to plan daily workload based on the needs of the business and being able to adjust accordingly
Ensures accounting documents and reports are accurate and timely and records and files are appropriately maintained and managed
Ensures the company achieves its financial goals and quality objectives
Adhere to the minimum standard to which Rohlig USA is committed (Quality ISO 9001:2015, Environmental ISO 14001:2015)
College degree preferred or equivalent work experience
Knowledge of related computer applications including equivalent computerized accounting software (eg Enterprise, SAP etc), Excel, & Word, email
- Lotus Notes a plus
- Accounts payable & receivable procedures and knowledge of general office practices and procedures
- 2 years minimum accounting/office experience
- Team Player
- Excellent time management skills
- Sense of urgency
- Excellent communication skills
- Initiative and drive
What you can expect?
Play a vital role in this process. Flat hierarchies, a pleasant and friendly work environment, considerable opportunities for personal development and long-term career planning provide the basis for your success.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and motivation letter to:
Mrs. Kim Keck
Human Resources Manager
Rohlig USA, LLC | 1601 Estes Avenue | Elk Grove Village IL 600007